This is the MiSTer Multisystem Deluxe Kit.
Containing nearly everything you need to create your own consolised MiSTer Multisystem from scratch this deluxe kit is like all your retro gaming Christmases at once. Just add keyboard/mouse or game controller.
In the box you’ll receive the following items:
- The Multisystem board
- Terasic DE10-Nano with heatsink
- All cables required to connect the DE10-Nano to the Multisystem
- Mean Well 5v/4A PSU (suitable for international use, local power lead required)
- 200GB Micro SD Card
- HDMI and SCART cable (SCART is replaced with a VGA cable if a case with no SCART hole is selected)
- A case of your choice including a fan
- All buttons, screws and mounts required to build the system
This is a kit and will require some assembly but we’ll be with you every step of the way with a comprehensive manual and videos to guide you through getting familiar with your Multisystem.
Details on the cases and the different style options can be seen here.
What is the MiSTer Multisystem?
The Multisystem is a kit with which to create your dream retro console. It allows you to run the MiSTer project in a convenient, consolised form factor. It’s available as a board only (170x170mm) or with our reference design 3D printed case.
The key features of the Multisystem include;
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Heber Ltd
- 100% compatible with existing MiSTer cores
- HDMI, VGA and RGB SCART video outputs supporting modern and retro CRT displays
- Integrated RGB SCART sync and auto 4:3 or 16:9 selection (no need to edit ini files)
- Audio output via 3.5mm, TOSlink or SCART
- Audio in via a 3.5mm input jack
- Integrated powered 7 port USB hub and internal USB headers
- 128mb SDRAM on board (can be removed and replaced)
- Integrated SNAC (Serial Native Accessory Converter) support for original gamepad, light gun and peripheral support
- 3.3v and 5v fan connectors (3 pin)
- Add on slot for modular upgrades and enhancements
- Integrated HDMI isolation bank switches to suit your display (CEC/I2C/HotPlug/Power etc)
- Integrated power switch with over voltage, over current and thermal trip protection
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- The Multisystem is 170 x 170mm
- The 3D printed cases are 203 x 177 x 50mm
For futher Multisystem information visit the official product page at www.heber.co.uk/product/multisystem/
- Non UK customers may be subject to local import taxes.
- This is a pre-order process, all items in the same basket will be shipped as one delivery with the Multisystem.
- All Multisystem orders will be sent via a Tracked shipping method.