Batch #3 will be announced soon.
This is the MiSTer Multisystem.
As standard it includes the Multisystem board with 128mb of SDRAM, an HDMI coupler, a USB and a network cable. Connect a Terasic DE10-Nano FPGA board (not included) to the top of the Multisystem to create a complete system and enjoy MiSTer.
What's in the Multisystem box
You can purchase the board only or add a range of cases, accessories and extras to create your complete Multisystem kit. Our 3D printed cases include all neccessary screws, mounts, a heat sink and a standard fan. Details on the 3D printed cases can be seen here.
The Monster Joysticks open cases include spacers, standoffs and screws (no fan or heatsink is included due to its open design). Details on Monster Joysticks cases and can be seen here (acrylic) and here (plywood).
Thanks to the flexibility of 3D print production case designs may be aesthetically updated to improve the product, however this will not affect the features or functionality of the system.
What is the MiSTer Multisystem?
The latest Multisystem manual can be viewed here.
The Multisystem is a kit with which to create your dream retro console. It allows you to run the MiSTer project in a convenient, consolised form factor. It’s available as a board only (170x170mm) or with our reference design 3D printed case.
The key features of the Multisystem include;
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Heber Ltd
- 100% compatible with existing MiSTer cores
- HDMI, VGA and RGB SCART video outputs supporting modern and retro CRT displays
- Integrated RGB SCART sync and auto 4:3 or 16:9 selection (no need to edit ini files)
- Audio output via 3.5mm, TOSlink or SCART
- Audio in via a 3.5mm input jack
- Integrated powered 7 port USB hub and internal USB headers
- 128mb SDRAM on board (can be removed and replaced)
- Integrated SNAC (Serial Native Accessory Converter) support for original gamepad, light gun and peripheral support
- 3.3v and 5v fan connectors (3 pin)
- Add on slot for modular upgrades and enhancements
- Integrated HDMI isolation bank switches to suit your display (CEC/I2C/HotPlug/Power etc)
- Integrated power switch with over voltage, over current and thermal trip protection
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- The Multisystem is 170 x 170mm
- The 3D printed cases are 203 x 177 x 50mm
For futher Multisystem information visit the official product page at www.heber.co.uk/product/multisystem/
To get the best experience out of your Multisystem we recommend a Mean Well 5v/4A PSU which is also available in our store (standard 'kettle lead' style mains cable is required,which is not included).
- A DE10-Nano, a PSU and a micro SD is required for the system to operate.
- SCART, VGA and HDMI cables are not included as standard, available as optional extras.
- If purchasing the Mean Well PSU, a standard 'kettle lead' style mains cable is required, which is not included.
- Non UK customers may be subject to local import taxes.
- All Multisystem orders will be sent via a Tracked shipping method.