This is the MiSTer Multisystem.
As standard it includes the Multisystem board with 128mb of SDRAM, an HDMI coupler, a USB and a network cable. Connect a Terasic DE10-Nano FPGA board (not included as standard) to the top of the Multisystem to create a complete system and enjoy MiSTer.
What's in the Multisystem box
You can purchase the board only or add a range of cases, accessories and extras to create your complete Multisystem kit. Details on the cases and the different style options can be seen here. Cases include all neccessary screws, mounts, a heat sink and a standard fan.
What is the MiSTer Multisystem?
The Multisystem is a kit with which to create your dream retro console. It allows you to run the MiSTer project in a convenient, consolised form factor. It’s available as a board only (170x170mm) or with our reference design 3D printed case.
The key features of the Multisystem include;
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Heber Ltd
- 100% compatible with existing MiSTer cores
- HDMI, VGA and RGB SCART video outputs supporting modern and retro CRT displays
- Integrated RGB SCART sync and auto 4:3 or 16:9 selection (no need to edit ini files)
- Audio output via 3.5mm, TOSlink or SCART
- Audio in via a 3.5mm input jack
- Integrated powered 7 port USB hub and internal USB headers
- 128mb SDRAM on board (can be removed and replaced)
- Integrated SNAC (Serial Native Accessory Converter) support for original gamepad, light gun and peripheral support
- 3.3v and 5v fan connectors (3 pin)
- Add on slot for modular upgrades and enhancements
- Integrated HDMI isolation bank switches to suit your display (CEC/I2C/HotPlug/Power etc)
- Integrated power switch with over voltage, over current and thermal trip protection
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- The Multisystem is 170 x 170mm
- The 3D printed cases are 203 x 177 x 50mm
For futher Multisystem information visit the official product page at www.heber.co.uk/product/multisystem/
To get the best experience out of your Multisystem we recommend a Mean Well 5v/4A PSU which is also available in our store.
- A DE10-Nano, a PSU and a micro SD is required for the system to operate.
- SCART cable not included as standard, available as optional extra.
- Non UK customers may be subject to local import taxes.
- This is a pre-order process, all items in the same basket will be shipped as one delivery with the Multisystem.
- All Multisystem orders will be sent via a Tracked shipping method.