This is Limited Edition, in Cave Red, V5 2022 version of the Multisystem case.
This case is designed to house the MiSTer Multisystem and mimics the retro stylings of consoles of old.
Thanks to the flexibility of 3D print production case designs may be aesthetically updated to improve the product, however this will not affect the features or functionality of the system.
All cases are 3D printed in house on our 3D printer farm under the expert guidance of designer Richard Horne. Richard is an expert in the 3D printing field and co-author of “3D Printing for Dummies”. Drawing on his experience we have created a case that offers excellent airflow to keep the system cool while looking stylish. It’s finished to a very high quality, but keep in mind it is 3D printed so there will be signs of the 3D print process and we ask you to embrace that. Each case is 203 x 180 x 50mm.
Every purchased case comes with a component bag included which contains:
- The top and bottom case shell
- Adhesive feet
- Screws and mounting posts
- All buttons needed to operate the system
- A front add-on port cover
- One rear plate
- A heatsink
- A standard 30x30x10mm fan
- This Limited Edition case also includes an additional short dust cover for use with expansion cartridges
- Colours may differ from those shown due to different filament batches, varying lighting conditions and/or device settings.
- You can also print your own case using the free to download files available at https://www.printables.com/model/159379-mister-multisystem-v5-2022-classic-gaming-console-