This is the eBook version of Retro Tea Breaks Volume 1. If buying the eBook only, your download will be available immediately following payment. If buying the eBook and any physical product at the same time, there may be a delay in your download being available.
The physical version of this book is available to purchase here.
The download will consist of the following 4 files. Download all 4 or just the ones you need;
epub - Compatible with most ereaders
KPF - Kindle file format
Mobi - Compatible with most ereaders, best with those that have a small screen size
PDF - For use with Adobe Acrobat Reader
Retro Tea Breaks Vol. 1 explores conversations between Neil of RMC and the pioneers of the video game industry.
Enjoy conversations with Mark Ferrari of Lucas Film Games, Mike Dailly of Grand Theft Auto and Lemmings fame, Al Lowe of Sierra and many more in this unique record of the voices who created the multi billion dollar industry we know today. Conversations preserved for current and future generations of gamers to come.
This volume includes 12 very special conversations with:
- The Oliver Twins (British 8-bit pioneers)
- Al Lowe (Sierra, Video Game Developer)
- George 'The Fat Man' Sanger (Composer, Freelance/Lucas Arts)
- Bill Volk (Developer, Activision/Avalon Hill)
- Francois Lionet (Developer, STOS/AMOS)
- Rob Hubbard (Composer, C64 Maestro/Electronic Arts)
- Stoo Cambridge (Artist, Sensible Software)
- Jon St. John (Voice Over Artist, Duke Nukem 3D)
- Mike Dailly (DMA, Grand Theft Auto/Lemmings)
- David Fox (Developer, Lucas Arts)
And – exclusive to the book – two new interviews with Chris Sawyer (Transport Tycoon, RollerCoaster Tycoon) and Ken Silverman (Build engine). It also features the wonderful pixel art of Stoo Cambridge (Sensible Software) especially commissioned for the book.