Please note - this listing is intended for those 3D printing their own cases. If you purchase a case from our store it will include a component pack.
This component pack is for the V1 Classic Case that was distributed with the batch #1 Multisystem orders in 2021. The new style case available from 2022 requires a different set of components that can be purchased here.
The 3D print files for the V1 Classic Case can be downloaded here.
A bag of bits for your self printed Multisystem case!
This bag of components includes everything you need to finish your self printed case. It includes...
- 1 x heat sink for DE10-Nano
- 3 x 3D printed buttons (reset, menu and user buttons)
- 1 x 3D printed switch and led mount
- 4 x 3D printed standoffs
- 4 x brass inserts (for case lid)
- 4 x 20mm machine screws (to secure lid to base)
- 12 x 8mm Pozi screw (4 for Multisystem PCB and 8 to secure DE10-Nano)
- 4 x self adhesive feet (for case base)
Fan screws are NOT included. There are many different fans users may use and many will come with their own fitting screws.